When adding a photo to a page there are many different ways to design and edit it. After you have made all of these edits you may decide that you want to use a different photo but you don't want to re-do all of the edits. You can remove the photo from the photo box or change the photo in the photo box.
Keeping a Photo Box
1. On the page select the photo and the Image Options box will open. Select Options and Edit.
2. Select Remove Photo (convert to a frame).
3. The current photo will be removed but the photo box will remain.
Changing a Photo
You can also change a photo on a page by simply dragging and dropping a new photo into the photo box or onto an existing photo.
1. Find the photo you want to add to the page.
2. Drag and drop it on top of the existing photo.