When adding a photo to a page there are many different ways to design and edit it. After you have made all of these edits you may decide that you want to use a different photo but you don't want to re-do all of the edits. You can remove the photo from the photo box or change the photo in the photo box.
1. In Edit Yearbook, select the photo and the Image Options box will open. Select Edit in the Options dropdown.
2. Select to Remove Photo and convert to a frame.
3. The current photo will be removed but the photo box will remain.
You can also change the photo by simply dragging and dropping a new photo into the photo box or onto an existing photo.
1. Select Photos from the side menu.
2. Find the photo you want to add to the page.
3. Drag and drop it onto the existing photo.