It's easy to email your school community from your TreeRing account. Many pre-written emails are available for you to quickly send as reminders. You can also write your own emails. This gives you the ability to send custom emails to your community with updates or instructions.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select Promote and Send Emails.
3. Select Email to Send. Select the reminder email you want to send. This is where you can select Write Your Own for your own email.
4. Select the Group of people in your community who should receive the email. You can send emails to only particular people by selecting Custom or simply clicking on the box just left of their name.
5. When the email and the people have been selected, select Send.