Creating custom pages is optional. You do not have to create them. You still need to place an order for your child's yearbook whether you create custom pages or not.
Please consider creating custom pages for your child. They are printed only in your child's yearbook. Your child will thank you for capturing special memories for their school year!
Note: If you have purchased your child's yearbook and have opened the custom pages, the 2 free custom pages will print in the book. Completed and partially completed custom pages will print in the yearbook. If you do not want custom pages printed in your child's yearbook, you need to disable them.
If you are sure you will not create the custom pages and do not want them printed in the yearbook, this is how to disable the custom pages:
1. Log in and select Build Custom Pages if you have not touched the pages to edit. Select Edit Custom Pages if you have gone to the pages to edit them.
2. Scroll down and select Try the Page Editor.
3. When you see the custom pages screen, change the button to I Don't Want Custom Pages. The pages will be disabled so you will not have the option to edit them.
4. If you change your mind, change the button to Print My Custom Pages.
5. On your homepage, you will see that the custom pages are disabled for your child. Select Click Here to turn them back on.