We are thrilled to roll out 30 design trend inspired themes for the 2021-2022 school year. Nostalgia (90 throwbacks, anyone?), organic beauty, and an annual favorite around here: hot video games. Get the look with TreeRing by selecting the "New" category and choosing your favorite.
On Google Slides you can download the slides as a PDF. If you want to edit the slides, you will first need to make yourself a copy of the document.
We LOVE a theme at TreeRing and our vast collection has something for every school. If you can't possibly choose just one, we've created 3 Google Surveys you can copy and edit. Go ahead and share with your yearbook team or even your entire school (decide a theme, market the yearbook. Win win!). Check out this article:
We make it easy for Chief Editors to preview and select a theme:
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Style and Edit in Theme.
3. You can view a PDF of all themes and search the themes by:
- Audience (Elementary, Middle, HS/Univ, Sports, Religious, Clubs)
- Style (New, Popular, Artsy, Formal, Hip, Minimal, Modern, Natural, Playful, Scholarly)
- Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Rainbow, White, Yellow)
- Keyword (e.g. beach, books, grunge)
4. Find the theme and Select
5. Are you sure? Select Change Theme.
Note: Changing your theme will change the background of all pages including any theme graphics.