Good news! We've rolled out 26 new themes for the 2020-2021 school year. Just select the "New" category to preview them.
Click Here to View a Google Slide Presentation of All 317 Themes
On Google Slides you can download the slides as a PDF. If you want to edit the slides, you will first need to make yourself a copy of the document.
As you can see, TreeRing has a A LOT of themes to choose from. We've created 3 Google Surveys you can copy and edit. Share with your yearbook team (or even your entire school) so they can vote for their favorite. Check out this article:
We make it easy for Chief Editors to preview and select a theme:
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Style and Edit in Theme.
3. You can view a PDF of all themes and search the themes by:
- Audience (Elementary, Middle, HS/Univ, Sports, Religious, Clubs)
- Style (New, Popular, Artsy, Formal, Hip, Minimal, Modern, Natural, Playful, Scholarly)
- Colors (Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Rainbow, White, Yellow)
- Keyword (e.g. beach, books, grunge)
4. Find the theme and Select
5. Are you sure? Select Change Theme.
Note: Changing your theme will change the background of all pages including any theme graphics.