Good news! We've rolled out 23 new themes for the 2020-2021 school year. Just select the "New" category to preview them.
Click Here to View a Google Slide Presentation of All 317 Themes
(can download as PDF on Google Slides)
As you can see, TreeRing has a A LOT of themes to choose from. We've created 3 Google Surveys you can copy and edit to share with your yearbook team (or even your entire school). Check out this article:
We make it easy for Chief Editors to preview and select a theme:
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Style.
3. Select Edit under the theme preview.
4. You can search the themes by:
- Audience (Elementary, Middle, HS/Univ, Sports, Religious, Clubs)
- Style (New, Popular, Artsy, Formal, Hip, Minimal, Modern, Natural, Playful, Scholarly)
- Colors (Cool, Balanced, Warm, Dark)
- Keyword (e.g. beach, books, grunge)
5. Click on the theme and then click the green Select button. Done!