Looking for some journalism resources to help you and your class? Below is a short list of sites we have used which will help you start your yearbook journey.
- Journalism Education Association (JEA): http://www.jea.org
- National Scholastic Press Association (NSPA): http://www.studentpress.org/nspa/
- NSPA Pacemaker Master Class: Yearbook Pacemakers: http://studentpress.org/nspa/pacemaker-master-class-yearbook-pacemakers/
- Columbia Scholastic Press Association (CSPA): http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cspa/
- High School Journalism Initiative (HSJ): http://www.hsj.org/
- Student Press Law Center: http://www.splc.org/
- JPROF: http://www.jprof.com/
- Quill and Scroll: http://quillandscroll.org/
Can't find your answer in our Help Center? Our agents are available to assist you Monday - Friday from 6AM to 6PM Pacific Time.
Have more questions? Submit a request