A school passcode is required when setting up a Treering account for the first time or when adding a different school to your child in your existing account.
Passcodes are unique for each school and only yearbook editors can see and distribute the passcode for their school. Editors will inform parents of the passcode.
If you have not been informed of your school's passcode or it is not working, please Submit a Request and we will be happy to assist you. You will need to complete a form so we can add your child to the correct school.
You can also begin the request passcode process from our website.
1. Go to www.treering.com and select Login.
2. On the Log In screen select Sign Up.
3. In I'm a student or parent, select Sign Me Up.
4. Don't have your school's passcode? Click Here.
5. Select your role at the school and complete the form. Select Request Passcode.
6. Stay tuned! You will receive an email within 48 hours with instructions on completing the activation of your account.