When beginning a yearbook for a new school year you may want to use photo folders from previous years. You can copy photo folders from one year to the next. This will enable you to view and use previous years photos.
1. Log in and select Content.
2. Find the photo folder that you want to copy in School Photos Select the year where the photo folder is located.
3. Use the Select button to enable you to choose the photo folder.
4. Select the photo folder and Copy.
5. Select the school year for the copy of the photo folder. Select Copy Here.
6. The photo folder was successfully copied! Your photos have been copied to their new location. Select OK.
7. You will see the photo folder has been added to the new school year.