The Treering Heritage Collection is made-to-order cover designs. The collection includes six studio-designed covers complete with a protective gloss, vibrant colors, and dynamic embossings for 8.5 x 11 softcover and hardcover yearbooks. The cost is an additional $5.00 per book.
The choices for Heritage Covers are:
- Tropical Chronicles
- Modern Retro
- Rainbow Watercolor
- In an Instant
Each book will be uniquely yours with your school’s name and the school year. The covers are not editable. You can change the text for the school name and school year, but the font can't be changed. In an Instant is the only Heritage Cover which allows the addition of a photo.
Check out this article to see the Heritage Cover designs in action!
Changing the Cover Finish of Your Yearbook to Heritage Cover
1. On your Dashboard, in Book Settings, Dates & Options show the current cover for your yearbook. To change the cover to a Heritage Cover, select Edit for Pricing.
2. Pricing Options will open on the right. In Cover Finish you'll see the option for Heritage Cover (8.5 x 11 only). Make the selection.
3. Review the Finish Type Change. You will see:
- Finish Type Change To: Heritage Cover
- Finish Type Invoice Amount: (Only if books have already been sold)
- Original Price per Book (No Tax)
- New Price per Book (No Tax)
Please note that all elements in your book that previously had cover finish enhancement effects applied to them will be removed.
If everything is correct, select Confirm Finish Change.
4. If books have already been sold, you will see that an Invoice was created for the price difference. Select OK.
5. Select Done in Pricing Options.
Selecting a Heritage Cover
1. On your Dashboard, select Edit Yearbook.
2. In the Spreads view, click on the cover.
3. Select your Heritage Cover. Use the arrows to find the cover that you want to use. When you have decided on one of the Heritage Covers, click on Select this cover.
4. Your selection will be applied to the cover. If you want to change the Heritage Cover, click on the name of your current selection to open Select Your Heritage Cover.