It is important that your child is in the correct TreeRing school community for the current school year so that you order the correct yearbook. If you log into your TreeRing account and see that your child is not in the correct school and/or school year, you will need to make the necessary changes.
Adding a New School
1. Log in and select My Kids.
2. Select Kid Settings and you will see your child's information. Select Add New School/Year to add a new school.
3. Use the dropdown to select Add New School.
4. Enter the school passcode and select Confirm.
If you do not know the passcode select Request Passcode.
If your child's current school is not using TreeRing you can Recommend School.
5. Make sure the correct school is selected. Using the dropdowns select the grade, teacher, and school year. Select Save.
Adding a New School Year
1. After you select Add New School/Year, in the dropdown select your child's current school.
2. Use the School Year dropdown to select the correct year.
Removing a School
1. Click on the trash can in the line of the school you want to remove.