A yearbook cover design contest is a great way to get the students involved with the yearbook. Use our customizable flyer below to promote a Yearbook Cover Design Contest.
Submit Art on:
- 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper
- Vertical orientation
All Entries Should Include:
- The school name
- The school year
Tips for a Good Entry:
- Use lots of color, including the background. Don’t leave uncolored white space.
- Mix up your medium, use crayons, watercolors, markers, pastels, etc.
- Do not add text too close to the edge of the page. Leave 1 inch of space around the edges, (no text) just color. This will avoid print issues when the art is applied to the cover.
Adding to TreeRing
- Scan the page making sure it is 300 DPI or higher
- Save it as a JPG or PNG.
- Upload the image to TreeRing as a photo
- Place it on the cover as a Background so it will auto size the image and fill in the bleed area.