If you want the styling of text to be the same throughout your book you can set a default text style. This setting allows you to use the default styling when adding new text to a page. It will not affect any text already on the page.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Style and Edit for Text Styles.
3. Turn the option On for the text style you want to set as a default.
Font - Change the font and adjust the Size, Line Height, Letter Spacing, Style, Alignment, Color, Visibility, and Padding.
Border - Adjust the Thickness, Visibility, Corner, and Color.
Shadow - Adjust the Depth, Visibility, Angle, and Color.
Glow - Adjust the depth, and color.
Background - Adjust the Visibility, and Color.
4. Every change you make to the text will be seen in Style Preview. When you have your default text styles set the way you want, select Save.
You can also create and save presets to apply your styles to particular text.
1. Select Create New.
2. Enter the name for your style preset and select Create.
3. The new style preset is now available in the dropdown of style options. You can Rename or Delete the new style preset and Create New presets. Select Save when your text style preset selections are done.
4. To use the style preset, add text to a page and click on it. Select Options and Presets.
5. Select the preset you want to use.
6. The text will change to the defaults you previously set in the preset.
7. When you select Options and Presets while on text you can also create a new preset which will have the style of the existing text.
You can now drag and drop your default text styles onto the pages from the Add Text tray!
Double click to edit your text.