If you want the styling of text to be the same throughout your yearbook, you can set a default text style. This setting allows you to use the default styling when adding new text to a page. It will not affect any text already on the page.
1. Select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Styles in the Toolbar.
3. Select Edit for Text Styles.
4. You'll see the Default Text Style options. Turn on the options you want to use for text. Select Save when you are done setting the style for your text.
Note - The sample text will reflect your choices so you can see what it will look like.
Font - Change the Font and Size. Use Bold, Italic, and Underline. Change the Color and Alignment. Adjust Line Height, Letter Spacing, Visibility, and Padding.
Border - Adjust the Color, Thickness, Visibility, and Corner of the border around the text.
Shadow - Adjust the Color, Depth, Visibility, and Angle around the text.
Glow - Adjust the Color and Depth.
Background - Adjust the Visibility and Color.
You can also Create New Styles for particular text.
1. Select Create New Style.
2. Enter the name for your style preset and select Create.
3. The new style preset is now available in the dropdown of style options. You can Rename or Delete the new style preset. Select Save when your text style preset selections are done.
Use the Text Preset on a Page
1. To use the style preset add text to a page and click on it. Text Options will open. Select the Presets dropdown to see the options. Select the text preset you want to use.
2. The text will change to the defaults you set in the preset.
3. You can also create a new preset while on a page by selecting Create New Preset from Selection. Text already added to a page can also be added as a preset. Click on the text and Text Options will open. Select Create New Preset from Selection.
4. Add the preset name and select Create.