If you will not be using all of the pages in your yearbook, you can decrease the page count.
When decreasing the page count:
- Only Chief Editors can make this change online and only if no books have been sold.
- Decreasing by 2 pages will reduce the cost $0.25 (pages can only be decreased in multiples of two).
- If you have sold any yearbooks prior to decreasing the pages, you will need to contact Customer Support to make the change.
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Settings and change the number of Core Book Pages.
3. Review the details of your Page Count Decrease and select Decrease Pages.
Note: The price difference will be added as a fundraiser to the new cost of your book. This way all of the parents will be paying the same amount for the yearbook.
4. If books have already been sold you can't decrease the page count and will get this message.