If you need more pages in your yearbook, you can increase the page count.
When increasing the page count of the yearbook:
- Only Chief Editors can make this change online.
- Pages can only be added in multiples of two.
- If any orders have been placed prior to increasing the pages, an invoice will be applied to your account for the price difference. The invoice must be paid before you can set the book to print ready. Here is how you can pay the invoice for page increases: Paying Invoices
1. On your Dashboard, in Book Settings, select Edit for Pricing.
2. Pricing will open on the right. Use the dropdown in Core Book Pages to select your new page count and select Done.
3. In the Page Count Increase box you will see the number of extra pages and the new price of the yearbook. If orders have been placed, you will see the number of orders to date and the amount of the invoice created for the price difference on the orders. If everything is correct, select Increase Pages.
If you do not want to apply the change, select Cancel.
4. Invoice Created shows you the invoice number and reminds you that all invoices must be paid before setting your yearbook to print ready. Select OK and you will go back to Pricing where you will select Done.