Most schools want all of the yearbooks delivered free to the school in a bulk shipment. Schools have the choice to have all books shipped individually to separate addresses. This is a great option for homeschools, colleges, online schools, and for schools with a summer yearbook delivery. When the option All Orders Ship to Home is enabled for a school, each order will require a shipping address and shipping charges will apply.
- This must be done before you set the book to print ready. If you do not enable All Orders Ship to Home and update shipping addresses for students' orders before setting the book to print ready, all of the books will be shipped to the address you confirmed or entered when setting the book to print ready.
- Enable the All Orders Ship to Home option before you notify your school community. If you do not enable the option first, it will cause confusion for the parents. They will not be prompted to enter their shipping address and pay for shipping until the option is enabled.
- Do not wait until your Finish Editing Yearbook Deadline to enable All Orders Ship to Home. Parents who have already purchased a book will not have enough time to add the shipping address to their existing orders. This means that when you set the book to print ready all of the orders with the Org Info address will ship to that bulk address. The confusion may also delay setting the book to print ready on time.
Chief Editors can enable and disable All Orders Ship to Home
On your homepage in Book Settings, select Shipping & Index to see how the shipping is currently set up for your school. If you want to change the shipping of the yearbooks, select Edit.
Enable All Orders Ship to Home
1. The Shipping Options will open on the right when Edit is selected. In the Ship Orders To dropdown, select Home and Done.
If previous orders have been placed, you will see an important message to Read and Confirm.
- All new orders will be shipped to the address provided by the user. (When your school community places an order after you set the orders to ship to home, they will be prompted to enter their shipping address.)
- Any existing orders will still be shipped to the school/organization's address unless a new shipping address is provided. The shipping address can be updated in "Order Details".
- Enabling Ship to Home will require a shipping charge to be applied to previous book orders. An invoice will automatically be created for the shipping cost of the previous orders (number of orders x $5.99 shipping). This invoice must be paid before you can set the book to print ready.
Note: If you do not have any existing orders, you will be able to enable All Orders Ship to Home without any messages.
2. Select OK if you want to continue to enable All Orders Ship to Home.
Disable All Orders Ship to Home
If you decide that you do not want the books shipped to home, you can disable All Orders Ship to Home.
1. In Shipping Options, select School. You will see an important message to Read and Confirm.
- Shipping charges will NOT be refunded back to the user.
- All new and existing orders will be shipped to the school/organization's address.
- This action will change X orders to the school's address.
- Shipping charges on previously placed orders will be added to the school's fundraiser.
2. Select OK if you want to continue to disable All Orders Ship to Home.
Caution! Only disable All Orders Ship to Home if you are sure you do not want the books shipped to homes. All addresses which have been added to orders will be removed. If you enable All Orders Ship to Home again you will need to re-enter all the addresses.