Here's how to buy a yearbook for the current school year from your existing TreeRing account:
1. Log in and you will land on Kid Yearbooks in the left navigation bar. In the main area of your homepage your child will be listed at the top. If you have more than one child at the school, use the Kid Switcher to select the correct child for the order.
2. Select Add to Cart for the correct child.
Note: You can order yearbooks for all of your children at the same time even if they attend different schools. Select the correct school in the side navigation to order the correct book for the correct child.
3. If the school's yearbook is a softcover with the option to upgrade to a hardcover, you will see the option to Choose Cover Type. Select which cover you want.
4. All of the books were added to your cart. Click on the cart or Checkout Now to see your selections.
5. Review your cart to make sure you are ordering the correct yearbook for the correct child. Select Checkout.
6. The Shipping Address will show that the book will be shipped to the school. If you are prompted to enter your shipping address it means that the school wants all books shipped to homes. Select Done after entering your correct shipping address.
Note: The Shipping Method for Ship to Home books is UPS Mail Innovation and the cost is $4.99. You will see this screen if your school wants all books shipped to homes.
7. Select your payment method, Credit Card, or PayPal. Enter your payment information and select Place Order.
8. You will see an order confirmation which shows the order number and a receipt will be emailed to you.
9. You can view your order in My Orders. You will also see that the book was purchased and the button changed to Buy Another Copy.
Note: If you placed a wrong order, select My Orders and you can cancel it.