Here's how to buy a yearbook for the current school year from your existing TreeRing account:
1. Log in and in the left navigation bar you will see the school(s) your child(ren) attends.
2. Select the correct school in the navigation bar for the yearbook that you want to order. You will see the name of the school and your child in the main area of the page.
3. You can order yearbooks for all of your children at the same time even if they attend different schools. Select Add to Cart for the current yearbook. Scroll to see your other children at the same school and select Add to Cart for them. Change the school in the navigation bar if you want to order a yearbook for your child(ren) attending a different school.
4. If the school's yearbook is a softcover with the option to upgrade to a hardcover, you will see the option to Choose Cover Type. Select which cover you want.
5. All of the books were added to your cart. Click on the cart or Checkout Now to see your selections.
6. Review your cart to make sure you are ordering the correct yearbook for the correct child. Select Checkout.
7. The Shipping Address will show that the book will be shipped to the school. If you are prompted to enter your shipping address it means that the school wants all books shipped to homes. Select Done after entering your correct shipping address.
Note: The Shipping Method for Ship to Home books is UPS Mail Innovation and the cost is $4.99. You will see this screen if your school wants all books shipped to homes.
8. Select your payment method, Credit Card, Check, or PayPal. Enter your payment information and select Place Order.
Important! When paying with a check online, make sure you enter the bank routing number and the checking account number correctly. If you do not enter the account numbers correctly your check will be returned to us and your order will be canceled.
9. You will see an order confirmation which shows the order number and a receipt will be emailed to you.
10. You can view your order in My Orders. You will also see that the button changed under your child's book to Buy Another Copy.
Note: If you placed a wrong order, select My Orders and you can cancel it.