When you log into your TreeRing account you should confirm that all of your children who attend TreeRing schools are in your account and with the correct school.
1. Log in and select My Kids.
2. Select Kid Settings to view your children's details.
3. Select Add Kid to add more children.
4. Enter your child's first name and last name. A middle name and an email are optional. Select Next.
5. Select the school or Add New School.
6. When selecting the existing school you will need to select the student's grade and teacher. Select Save.
7. When adding a new school you will need the school's passcode. If you do not have the passcode you can Request Passcode. If your child's school is not using TreeRing for their yearbook you can Recommend them to us. After entering the passcode, select Confirm.
8. Confirm the School then select Grade and Teacher. Select Save.