As a Chief Editor you have the ability to copy any user's activation link if the user is not receiving the Treering activation email to set up their account. Copy the activation link to paste and email directly to the user. You can also use links to activate student editor accounts. Paste the link into your browser and then follow the account activation prompts.
1. Log in and select School Account.
2. Select People and select:
- Students & Parents for a student or parent account
- Teachers & Others for a teacher, staff, or administrator account
- Yearbook Team for an editor account
3. Find the person in the list and click on the gear icon in the Actions column. Select Copy Activation Link. (The student must have an email for you to see this option. You will need to select the student name to see their parent. Select the gear icon for the parent to Copy Activation Link.)
4. The Activation Link will copy to your clipboard. Paste it either in an email to the user or in your browser to activate the account.