Orders placed for a yearbook for the current school year can be canceled online. The cancellation must be done before the purchasing deadline, otherwise the yearbook will be printed for you.
1. Log in and select Orders.
2. My Orders will open and you will see a list of your orders. Click on the order number or select the gear icon in the Actions column to view the order details.
3. In Order Details, select Cancel Entire Order.
4. Are you sure you want to cancel this order? Select OK.
5. Review and confirm the items in Cancel Notice. Select Cancel Items.
6. The order has been cancelled and the refund will be applied back to your original payment method. Select OK.
- If you are unable to cancel the order online, you will be notified to contact Customer Support.
- If the order does not have the cancel option and shows In Production, it means the book is being printed and it is too late to cancel the order.