If you placed an order for the current school year before the purchasing deadline set by your school, you can cancel it online. The cancellation must be done before the purchasing deadline, otherwise the yearbook will be printed for you.
1. Log in and select My Orders.
2. You will see the breakdown of your order. Each item has its own line. In this example, there is a line for the shipping charge, the yearbooks, and the hardcover upgrade. Click on the order number or select the gear icon in the Actions column to view the order details.
3. Find the item you want to cancel and click on the gear icon. Select Cancel/Change.
4. Confirm that this is the item you want to cancel. Select Cancel Item.
5. Are you sure you want to cancel this order? If so, click OK.
6. You will see the confirmation of the cancellation. Click OK.
7. If you are unable to cancel the order online you will be notified to contact Customer Support.
Note: If the order does not have the cancel option and shows In Production, it means the book is being printed and it is too late to cancel the order.