Sometimes online ordering is not convenient for parents. You can collect checks or cash at the school and place the orders for the students.
When you collect the checks or cash, if the student is not already in the school community, add them to the student list.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. Select Add Student to add the student and parent (if you have the parent's email) to the community.
4. To order for one student, select the cart in the Buy column in the student name line.
If a parent sends in one check for multiple children, select each child and in Actions select Purchase Softcover or Purchase Hardcover. If the school offers only one cover the option will be only Purchase.
5. An invoice will be created for the books. You will see this message. Select View/Pay Invoice if you want to pay the invoice now. Select Close if you want to pay the invoice at a later time.
Parents must make checks payable to the school or PTA/PTO. You will collect the cash and checks and deposit them at the school. The school or PTA/PTO will need to mail a check to TreeRing or the books can also be ordered or paid for with a school credit card.
Parent checks should not be made payable to TreeRing. If they are, you will need to mail them to us making sure you include the name of the school, the name of the student and grade, and name and email of the parent.
Remember that all checks need to be received by us before your All Pages Print Ready Date. Receipt of the checks after your deadline may result in the order not being included in the bulk shipment or a production delay which can result in a delivery delay.
ATTN: Business Office
217 S. B St.
San Mateo, CA 94401