For various reasons you may need to receive your yearbooks faster than the normal turnaround time. Books are usually delivered in less time but we only guarantee delivery by your delivery date. If you want a shorter turnaround time and the delivery date guaranteed, you will need to pay for expedited shipping. You can access expedited shipping estimates to determine which shipping method works best for you. If you decide that you want to expedite your bulk order you must select the expedited shipping method during the Print Ready process.
Important! You must set the book to Print Ready or the yearbooks will not print. If you forget to set the book to Print Ready and still need the yearbooks by your delivery date you will need to pay for expedited shipping.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. In Dashboard under Dates, you will see your All Pages Print Ready Date and your Delivery Date. If you need the books before your Delivery Date, click on Estimate Expedited Shipping to see other shipping methods and costs.
3. You will see estimated shipping costs based on the number of books ordered.
- Change the number of books, if necessary, to get accurate estimates and select Update. The estimates will help you make a decision on whether you need to expedite the shipping during the print ready process.
- The notes at the bottom of the box tell you that the days in the estimates are business days and that you will have the option to pay for the expedited shipping during your Print Ready process.
- Payment of expedited shipping can be made with a credit card, check, PayPal, or your fundraiser.
Select Close when you are done getting your estimates.
4. You can also find the Expedited Shipping Estimates in Edit Yearbook.
5. In the Status tab, scroll down to Ship and select See Expedited Shipping Options.
Here is an article for Setting the Yearbook to Print Ready