For various reasons you may need to receive your yearbooks faster than the normal 4 week turnaround time. Books are usually delivered in less time than the 4 full weeks but we only guarantee the 4 week delivery date. If you want a shorter turnaround time and the delivery date guaranteed, you will need to pay for expedited shipping. You can access expedited shipping estimates to determine which shipping method works best for you. If you decide that you want to expedite your bulk order you must select the expedited shipping method during the Print Ready process.
Important! You must set the book to Print Ready or the yearbooks will not print. If you forget to set the book to Print Ready and still need the yearbooks by your delivery date you will need to pay for expedited shipping.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. In Dates, click on Estimate Expedited Shipping.
3. You can also select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
4. Select Status. Scroll down to Ship and select See Expedited Shipping Options.
5. In these two locations you can see the expedited shipping estimates. If you have sold books the Books Ordered will populate with that total. You can change the total and select Update to get an estimate for any number of books. The notes at the bottom of the box tell you that the days are business days and that you will have the option to pay for the expedited shipping during your Print Ready process. Payment of the expedited shipping can be made with a credit card, check, or your fundraiser.