You can place a bulk order two different ways. Determine which way works best for your school.
- The bulk order can be for a total number of standard books
- The bulk order can be for individual students or teachers
Placing a bulk order for standard books:
1. Log in and select Yearbooks. Select Buy Standard Books for the current year.
2. You will be notified that you are placing an order for a NON-Custom Book. Standard books will not be assigned to a student and will not include custom pages. Select Order Non-Custom Book.
3. Select Soft Cover or Hard Cover.
4. One book will be added to your cart. Go to Your Cart by clicking on it or click the Checkout Now button.
5. In Your Cart, change the quantity to the number of books you want to order. You can order a combination of softcover and hardcover books. In this example, the order is for 50 total books and 15 will be hardcovers. Make sure you remove the fundraiser from this order since these are books purchased by the school. When your order is correct, select Checkout.
6. Select the payment method and enter the necessary information. Select Place Order.
Placing a bulk order for students:
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Students & Parents. If you are ordering for teachers, select Teachers & Others.
3. To order books for every student in the Students & Parents list, click on the selection box which will select all students.
4. In Actions, select Purchase. To order for only particular students, click on the shopping cart in their name line.
5. The students' books will be added to your invoice. Select View/Pay Invoice if you want to print the invoice or pay it. Select Close if you will be paying the invoice at a later time.
6. You will see the orders in Invoice Orders. Each student will have their own order number. Click on the order number and you will see the student's name.