You can place a bulk order two different ways. Determine which way works best for your school.
- The bulk order can be for a total number of standard books
- The bulk order can be for individual students or teachers
Placing a bulk order for standard books:
1. In the Yearbook Sales section of your Dashboard, select Buy Standard Books.
2. You will be notified that you are placing an order for a NON-Custom Book. Standard books will not be assigned to a student and will not include custom pages. Select Order Non-Custom Book.
3. If you have the choice, select Soft Cover or Hard Cover. Both cover options will only be available if the book was set up with both covers for purchase.
4. One book will be added to your cart. Select Checkout Now.
5. In Your Cart, change the quantity to the number of books you want to order. You can order a combination of softcover and hardcover books. When your order is correct, select Checkout.
6. Select the payment method, Credit Card, PayPal, or Invoice and enter the necessary payment information. Select Place Order. In this example Invoice is selected for the payment method.
Placing a bulk order for students:
Here is an article on how to place one order for multiple students.
Placing an Order for Multiple Students
Can we add on orders to the invoice as we go along?
Yes, as a chief editor you can place multiple orders and use Invoice as the payment method. Remember that the total invoice needs to be paid before you can set the book to print ready.