This article is for Chief Editors. For Parents & Students, here is the article for canceling an order:
Sometimes orders are placed in error and need to be canceled. Students, Parents, Teachers and Others can cancel their own orders. Chief Editors have the capability to cancel all orders online.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select Orders and All Orders.
Note: Orders paid by an invoice will be listed in All Orders as well as in Invoice Orders. The order can be canceled in either location.
3. Find the order in the order list and click on it.
4. Select Cancel Entire Order.
5. Are you sure you want to cancel this entire order? Select OK.
6. Review the order to make sure it is the correct order to cancel. Select Cancel Items.
7. If you placed one order for multiple books you can cancel only particular books in the order. Find the order in All Orders and click on it. Click on the gear icon in Action and select Cancel/Change.
8. Individual students' books will be listed in the order so you can choose which one to cancel. If you ordered multiples of the same book you can edit the amount of books you want canceled. Select Cancel Items.
9. For all order cancellations you will see the Confirmation of the Cancellation. The refund will be applied via your original payment method. Select OK.
10. If you get this notification, you will need to contact TreeRing Customer Support to assist with canceling the order.