Sometimes orders are placed in error and need to be canceled. Students, Parents, Teachers and Others can cancel their own orders. Chief Editors have the capability to cancel all orders.
1. Select School Account. Select Orders and All Orders.
Note: Orders paid with an invoice will be listed in All Orders as well as in Invoice Orders. The order can be canceled in either location.
2. Find the order in the order list and click on the order number or the gear icon to View Details.
3. Select Cancel Entire Order.
4. Are you sure you want to cancel this entire order? Select OK.
5. Review the order to make sure it is the correct order to cancel. Select Cancel Items.
6. If you placed one order for multiple books you can cancel only particular books in the order. Find the order in All Orders and click on the order number or the gear icon to View Details. Find the book you want to cancel and click on the gear icon to select Cancel/Change.
7. Individual students' books will be listed in the order so you can choose which one to cancel. If you ordered multiples of the same book you can edit the amount of books you want canceled. Select Cancel Items.
8. Are you sure you want to cancel this order. Select OK.
For all order cancellations you will see a confirmation. The refund will be applied via your original payment method. If you are unable to cancel the order you will need to contact Treering Customer Support for assistance.