Tagging students in photos is a useful tool for two reasons:
- Tagging enables you to search for students' photos
- Tagging can be used for a student index to be added to the yearbook
Students must be added to the school community before you can tag them in photos. Here's an article on how to add students.
Tagging can be done on an existing photo which has already been uploaded to shared photos/folders or it can be done during photo upload. You can tag more than one student in a group photo by adding the names until complete.
- Only Chief Editors can tag students in photos in shared photos/folders
- Parents can tag their student in the photos they have uploaded to shared photos/folders
- Teachers can be tagged in photos but not Administrators and Others
Tagging An Existing Photo
1. Log in and select Community Content.
2. Select Go to Shared Photos.
3. Select All Shared Photos or the shared folder where the photo is saved.
4. Find the photo you want to tag and click on it. Click on People.
5. In Who's in this photo? start typing the name of the student. Select the correct student from the roster list. Keep following this procedure until all of the students are tagged.
Tagging While Uploading a Photo
Follow the steps in this article to upload your photo:
1. During the uploading process you will see the Tag Uploading Photos box where you can tag an existing student. Click on People.
2. Start typing the name (at least 3 letters) and select the correct student from the roster list. After you have tagged all the students, select Done.