It is helpful to both you and parents to add all of the teachers at the school to the TreeRing community. When teachers are listed in the school community, parents will be able to select their student's teacher when setting up an account which will help you with yearbook distribution.
You can upload an entire list of teachers all at once by using our template for a teacher roster. Here's how to Upload Your Teacher Roster.
Adding an individual teacher
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Teachers & Others.
3. Select Add Teacher.
4. Select Add Individual Teachers.
5. You can add a teacher with or without an email address. Enter a valid email address or select Add Without Email Address. If you add an email address, check the box Send Invite Email if you want to send an invitation email to the teacher. Select Continue.
6. If the email is NOT in the TreeRing system you will see the message No match. Please create a new user. Enter the first name and last name and select Save.
7. If the email is already in the TreeRing system you will see the message Matched! Select Save.
8. If you selected Add Without Email Address, enter the first name and last name and select Save. (You still have the option to add an email address if you changed your mind.)
9. You can also add Administrators and other staff members this way. Just change the role for the person you are adding.