If you are missing information about a student when you add them to the Students & Parents list, you can add the details at a later time. An existing student can also be deleted.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Students & Parents.
3. Find the student in the list and in the Actions column, click on the Gear Icon to Edit or Delete.
4. In Edit Student you can:
- Edit the student's name
- Add or change the student's teacher (all teachers must be added to the Teachers & Others list before they can be added to a student)
- Change the student's grade
- Verify the student is 13 or older and add the student's email address
- Add the student's parent (you will need the parent's email)
Select Continue when the edits are done.
Optional ways to edit and delete a student
1. Edit - Click on the student's name to open Edit Student.
2. Delete - Check the box for the student and select Delete in Actions.
You can also delete multiple students at a time.