Schools can purchase yearbooks with a bulk order. These books will be printed as standard yearbooks unless the Chief Editor re-assigns the yearbooks to particular students. Re-assigning the books is necessary if the students are creating custom pages. Re-assigning the order will mark students' accounts as paid and will ensure that the student gets a custom book (as long as they create the custom pages and set them to print ready). Books can also be re-assigned to teachers and others.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select Orders and All Orders.
3. Find the order number you want to re-assign and click on it.
4. In Order Details select Re-Assign.
5. You will see a list of everyone with an active role in the school community that is not a parent. Select the quantity of books to be re-assigned for each person. If the original order was for both hardcover and softcover books, you can choose what type of book to re-assign. At the top of the window you will see how many books are still available for re-assignment.
6. After the books have been correctly re-assigned, select Re-Assign Order.
7. Confirm that the books are assigned to the correct students and select OK.
8. The books have been successfully re-assigned and select OK.
9. The Order Details now show the individual orders.
10. The students are now marked paid in the Students & Parents list.