Yearbooks can be ordered after the school's deadline. There is a period of time that the books will be shipped to the school if the yearbook advisor wants to hand out all of the books at the same time.
When you place the after deadline order you will see either the message that the book will be shipped to the school or you will be prompted to enter your shipping address knowing then that the book will be shipped to your home.
Note: If you see that the book will be shipped to the school, do not place the order if you want the book shipped to your home. You will need to wait until you get the prompt for your shipping address to place the order.
1. When you log in you will see that it is Past Purchase Deadline for your child. Select Add to Cart.
2. You will see cover options if available. Select Checkout Now.
3. Confirm in your cart that you are ordering the yearbook for the correct student, school, and year. Select Checkout.
4. All after deadline orders are charged shipping. The shipping method is USPS Mail Innovations and the shipping charge is $4.99 for all after deadline orders, whether the book is shipped to the school or to you. (If you are prompted to enter your shipping address it means the book will be shipped to you.) Select Done for the Shipping Method.
5. Enter your payment method and select Place Order.
When placing the after deadline order make sure:
- you have first completed custom pages if you want them printed in the book
- the order details are correct
- the shipping address is correct
You have up to 24 hours to cancel the after deadline order. Here is how you can cancel your order: