Yearbooks can be ordered after the school's deadline. There is a period of time that the books will be shipped to the school if the yearbook advisor wants to hand out all of the books at the same time.
When you place the after deadline order you will see either the message that the book will be shipped to the school or you will be prompted to enter your shipping address knowing then that the book will be shipped to your home.
Note: If you see that the book will be shipped to the school do not place the order if you want the book shipped to your home. You will need to wait until you get the prompt for your shipping address to place the order.
1. When you log in you will see that it is Past Purchase Deadline for your child. Select Add to Cart.
2. Confirm in your cart that you are ordering the yearbook for the correct student, school, and year.
All after deadline orders are charged shipping.
3. A shipping method must be selected for all after deadline orders whether the book will be shipped to the school or to you. During the checkout process you can determine which method you want to use based on cost and delivery times. The shipping cost will update based on the number of books you order. Select Done. You will see the payment options to complete your purchase.
Note: This screenshot is a sample and does not reflect the correct shipping charges for your book.
When placing the after deadline order make sure:
- you have completed the custom pages and set them to print ready
- the order details are correct
- the shipping address is correct
You have up to 24 hours to cancel the after deadline order. If you need to cancel the order select My Orders. Find the order and select Cancel.