Yearbooks can be ordered after the school's deadline. The orders are considered After Deadline Orders.
There is a period of time that after deadline books are shipped to the school so they can be included in yearbook day. When your child's book is shipped to the school it will be handed out with all of the other yearbooks.
When you place the after deadline order you will see either the message that the book will be shipped to the school or you will be prompted to enter your shipping address knowing then that the book will be shipped to your home. Note: If you want the book shipped to your home and see that the book will be shipped to the school, do not place the order. You will need to wait until you get the prompt for your shipping address to place the order.
When placing the After Deadline Order make sure:
- You have completed custom pages before placing the order. Custom pages created after placing an After Deadline Order will not print in the book.
- The order details are correct.
- The shipping address is correct.
You have up to 24 hours to cancel the After Deadline Order. Here is how you can cancel your order:
1. When you log in you will see that it is Past Purchase Deadline for your child. Select Add to Cart.
2. You will see cover options if available. Select Checkout Now.
3. Confirm in your cart that you are ordering the yearbook for the correct student, school, and year. Select Checkout.
4. All After Deadline Orders are charged shipping. The shipping method is USPS Mail Innovations and the shipping charge is $5.99 for all after deadline orders, whether the book is shipped to the school or to you. (If you are prompted to enter your shipping address it means the book will be shipped to you.) Select Done for the Shipping Method.
5. Select either Credit Card or PayPal as your payment method. After you have entered the payment information, select Place Order.