Custom colors can be applied to Text, Editable Graphics, Photo Borders, and Backgrounds. Treering's Color Picker makes color selection easy.
1. When you are on a page to edit and click on an object, in options you will see a color square. Click on the color square.
2. The Color Picker will open.
- Color Spectrum - Use the slider on the bar on the right to select the Palette colors.
- Palette - Click in the Palette to move the cursor to find the color you want. (The HEX color will change as the cursor is moved.)
- Eye Dropper - Use the Eye Dropper to magnify the Palette colors.
- Save a Color - Save colors so you don't have to find them again. They will show in the 14 circles. When saving more than 14 colors, the previously saved colors will be removed as per the order in which they were saved. Type in the HEX code or locate the color on the Palette. Select Save.
- Theme Colors - If you are using a particular Treering theme, when you click on the dropdown all the theme colors will show for your selection.