Adding content to your yearbook is easy with Treering! Here's how to import and add school photos to yearbook pages.
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Go to the page you want to edit and select Content.
3. Select Photos.
4. Use these options to find the school photos for the page.
- Filter the photos by school year or All Years.
- Import photos from your computer, Google Drive, Google Photos, Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram.
- Search or Filter*.
- Add a Blank Frame to the page. Open the photo folders you have created to see all the photos available.
Use Filter to Show:
- Public Folders (Filter here for "Liked" photos uploaded in Public folders.)
- Editor Only Folders (Filter here for "Liked" photos uploaded in Editor Only folders.)
- My Likes (Filter here for "Liked" photos not uploaded into folders.)
- Team Likes (Filter here for "Liked" photos not uploaded into folders.)
You can also Sort photos by:
- Date Taken
- Uploaded Date
5. When you find the photo you want to use, drag and drop it on to the page.