Adding content to your yearbook is easy with Treering.
1. Select Edit Yearbook.
2. Go to the page you want to edit and select Layout.
3. Layout options will open.
- Select Both, Left, or Right to make a layout change on the page.
- What do you want to change?
- Layout Only - Select this if you only want to change the layout of the photos.
- Layout and Design - Select this if you want to change the design of the page in addition to the layout of the photos.
- Adjust Photos per Layout - Determine how many photos you want to use on the page and with the slider bar, adjust the number of photos. The minimum number of photos in a layout is 5. You'll see that the layout choices change as per your number of photos.
4. When you find the layout you want, click on it and it will be added to the page.
5. When you select Layout and Design, the filter will open for you to select a design which will be added to the layout choices. In all the layout choices you'll see that they now include different designs.