Adding content to your yearbook is easy with Treering! Here's how to add graphics to yearbook pages.
1. Select Edit Yearbook.
2. Go to the page you want to edit and select Graphics.
3. Graphics will open. Search with a keyword or filter Graphics to make it easier to find the one you want to use. Select Filter and then you can filter by:
- Your selected theme
- Theme Folders
- All Objects
- My Favorites
- Team Favorites
- Editable Shapes
- Editable Edge Effects
- Editable Symbols
- Editable Mascots
- Art & Music
4. Drag and drop the graphic on to the page.
5. Click on the graphic and Graphic Options will open. You can:
- Move the graphic in front of or in back of other content on the page.
- Duplicate or delete the graphic.
- Adjust the visibility of the graphic.
- Move the graphic vertical or horizontal.
- Add shadow or glow to the graphic.