Designing your yearbook with Treering is easy!
Log in and on your Dashboard, select Edit Yearbook.
The next page opens to an overview of the yearbook page spreads. In the top toolbar you can change the View from Spreads to Singles (single pages), or Page. You can also go to yearbook Styles.
A good place to start is to choose a Theme for your yearbook. In the tool bar, select Styles and in Theme, select Edit.
This is where you can search for a theme to select or use a Blank Theme. You can also find out More About Treering Themes. Once you make a selection for your theme, select OK.
To edit the yearbook pages, open them by selecting Spreads, Singles, or Page in the top toolbar. When on a page spread you will see the editing options on the left.
- Photos - My Photos - Import and add your own photos to pages
- Text - Add your own text or text objects to pages
- Graphics - Add graphics to pages
- Background - Add or change the page background
- Layout - Select a layout for the pages
- Portraits - Edit portrait pages
- Content - Import or access school photos and add school photos to the pages
Use the View options in the top toolbar to go back to all page spreads or single pages.